Clinical Virology Symposium On Demand delivers 16 hours of content intended for physicians, virology technicians and other health care professionals with an interest in the latest developments in clinical and diagnostic virology. With this online digital program, you get instant access to discussions of timely topics by renowned scientists on newly acquired information about clinically-relevant viral infections useful to practicing physicians who can apply this knowledge in a clinical setting.
This program will include the following session topics:
- Practical Issues in Diagnostic Virology
- Clinical Aspects of Viral Diseases
- Laboratory Diagnosis of Viral Infections
- Prevention of and Therapy for Viral Infections
- Clinical Case Presentation and Discussions
Watch presenters’ slides while listening to fully-synchronized audio as if you were actually attending the live session. Our state of the art media player allows you to instantly search any word and find it on any slide.