Purchased 2012 content? Click here
Psych Services on Demand is a digital library of presentations from the 65th Institute on Psychiatric Services (IPS). This content is designed to train and support psychiatrists and other mental health professionals to provide leadership and quality care to the most difficult to serve patients. Psych Services on Demand includes approximately 120 hours of presentations from the IPS meeting. Psych Services on Demand provides the opportunity to study an array of clinical innovations and services that meet the needs of individuals who suffer from mental illness, substance abuse, or other assaults to their mental health because of trauma or adverse social circumstances in order to assure these patients optimal care and hope of recovery. This year’s Psych Services on Demand will also include DSM-5: What You Need to Know with Dr. Kupfer and Dr. Regier, a master course presented at this year's APA's Annual Meeting.
Features of Psych Services on Demand include:
- Online access for two years* (access begins within 24 hours of the live presentation)
- New Media Player with enhanced browse and search capabilities
- Search any word on the slides and immediately navigate to that part of presentation
- Bookmark favorite presentations
- View Most Watched and Most Liked presentations
- Downloadable MP3 files for convenient on-the-go audio
- CME credit available
*Online access will be available for 2 years from the meeting, expiring October 2015.